Protect your new 2022+ Toyota Tundra with our Cat Shield™. Our three piece design works on both 4×4 | 2WD, is drill-less and a complete bolt-on installation that provides the best deterrence on the market
The 3/16″ aluminum offers the highest level of protection (settle for nothing thinner) and weight savings versus other metals for your Tundra. We look at every detail of our products to make sure you are protected!
Free shipping is available to the lower 48 States. Does not include PO Boxes. Orders may take 1-2 business days to fulfilll.
Customers who need their products right away may want to pay for expedited shipping. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a faster shipping method.
– Miller CAT provides the option for faster shipping but is only a pass through for any charges. We do not make any money off of this service.
– When calculating your possible receive date, please remember that shipping services do not ship on weekends or holidays and that orders received after 1:00pm PST cannot be guaranteed to ship that day.
– Due to COVID and high volume of shipments, carriers are not always able to meet their target shipping times. Please understand we have no control over shipment tracking or times after the product leaves our facilities.
– If you live in California or the West Coast, you may not need that expedited shipping. UPS ground can reach your destination in one to two days.
If you wish to make an international purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By default we only ship to a few international destinations. Please be aware that there may be significant fees for you (the buyer) must pay when you receive the product.
Value Added Taxes (VAT) and import duties are some of the fees that your country will impose on your purchase. We do not know what these fees are and they are solely managed and determined by your customs office.
We have a 90 day manufacturers warranty against defects from the manufacturing process. This covers issues that prevent the proper installation or performance of the product.
Cosmetic imperfections that occur either from the manufacturing or shipping process are not covered. We do not manufacture a cosmetic product or ones designed for show. Any undercar product will quickly have scratches and scuffs due to the location of the product and proximity to the road. Click here to find out more about the manufacturing process and what you might expect from your product.
We do NOT guarantee our product against theft. Cat Shields are a deterrence device that is meant to discourage theft and/or make it more difficult for thieves to steal your converter. Given the right tools, technique or time, a thief can still take your converter. However, by having a shield, you are significantly increasing your protection against theft. Similar to a car or home alarm, you are making thieves second guess themselves and consider moving onto another target. Deterrence works and we have countless customer accounts and video evidence that converter theft stopped (for those with repeated theft) or thieves looked and moved on to other vehicles.
There is a 30 day return policy window for unused products. Please visit this link for more information.
*We do ask that customers carefully make their purchases and reduce the possibility of returns as much as possible. Help us reduce the carbon footprint of these shields as they are large and expensive to ship.
Main Cat Shield Metal Material: 3/16″ Premium Grade 5052 Aluminum
– We use tamper-proof screws in all our mounting points.
– Our shield wings are installed with tamper-proof screws that are recessed in the shield so that no one can remove the wings by cutting off the screw head.
– Our shield is thick enough to act as a skid plate and protect your vehicle from rocks and debris.
– If there are any lift kit modifications made to the cross member of your vehicle, our Cat Shield may not be compatible. Please send a photo to email@example.com to confirm fitment.
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR INSTALLATION. 1/4″ bit driver
*Professional installation recommended.
Product may come with surface imperfections.
I have not put the shield on my 22 yet but I did put the shield on my 16 tundra and it went on very well. The instructions on the paper could be a little better or have a utube video of one being installed.